State of the art original aftermarket canbus immobiliser which protects your vehicle against key cloning, hacking and theft with keys. The Ghost uses original buttons in the vehicle to allow a unique changeable disarm code which must be entered to start the vehicle.
THE NEXT GENERATION OF PROTECTION FOR YOUR VEHICLE
The Ghost immobilisation system is a unique device that is designed to secure your vehicle without multiple wires needing to be cut or the installation of an aftermarket alarm or immobiliser key fob. The Ghost device is connected to your vehicle’s CAN Data Network and you have to enter a personal PIN Code which is programmed into the system using any of the buttons on your dashboard or steering wheel. This creates a unique button pattern that must be entered by you before your vehicle can even start, making it secure from theft.
ADVANTAGES OF THE GHOST IMMOBILISATION SYSTEM
- Block Your Engine from Starting – The Ghost immobilisation system is designed to prevent your car’s engine from starting unless you input the unique, personalised code sequence you have chosen.
- Undetectable Protection for Your Car – There are many readily available professional diagnostic tools that can detect any alarm or immobiliser circuits in your vehicle and disable them, so they can steal your car. However, The Ghost immobilisation system has no circuits to cut and therefore can’t be tampered with using this method.
- No Radio Frequency Signals – With the Ghost immobilisation system, would be car thieves can’t use sophisticated radio frequency scanning technology to detect and intercept what security system is fitted as it doesn’t transmit any radio signals.
CAN DATA NETWORK
There are several advantages to using your vehicle’s CAN Data Network for your immobilisation system, including low impact installation, minimal percentage of probability that it will be detected or disabled and it can be fitted to a number of locations in your car so it can be discrete and not make any intrusion in your interior.
Since the Ghost immobilisation system communicates with your vehicle’s ECU unit via the CAN Data circuit, it operates totally silently and doesn’t give away its location. This allows you to negate key cloning, and ECU swapping, making it impossible for a thief to add a new key or replace the ECU to steal your vehicle as only the correct personal code will allow your car to be started.
WE HAVE TESTED THE SYSTEM ON MULTIPLE VEHICLES
CAN Data Networks are common in every modern vehicle and this has allowed the Ghost immobilisation system to be adapted to fit most vehicles. The device is tiny and weatherproof, so it can be installed and concealed virtually anywhere in your vehicle’s chassis and made impossible for a thief to find if they are aware of the device being possibly installed on your vehicle.
EMERGENCY PIN CODE OVERRIDE SYSTEM
If you forget your PIN code or you sell your car to someone else or one of the buttons in your PIN code becomes unusable or inoperative, there is a secure unique reset for code for each device we install. This allows you to be safe in the knowledge that your vehicle is safe no matter what the situation.
SERVICING MODE AVAILABLE
Every car needs to go in for a service several times throughout its ownership and trusting your mechanic with your PIN code could be very dangerous. That’s why Ghost immobilisation systems have a servicing mode that allows your car to temporarily be started and drive without requiring your unique code. A useful feature for your car being taken care of while maintaining its security.
SIMPLE PROCESS FOR CHANGING YOUR PIN CODE
If for any reason you decide to change the PIN code on your car, this can be done simply and will be explained to you upon installation of your Ghost immobiliser system.
NO ADDITIONAL BUTTONS, USE YOUR VEHICLE’S OWN
In modern vehicles, the buttons on the dashboard and steering wheel send information all over your vehicle which the Ghost immobilisation system can respond to thanks to the CAN Data system without any extra wiring being needed for your vehicle.
- Immobilisation by communicating with the ECU
- PIN code via buttons on steering wheel / dash
- Undetectable using diagnostics
- Cannot be bypassed using standard theft methods
- No radio frequency signals
- No additional fobs
- Uses the on-board CAN data network
- Silent, no relay operation
- Unique user changeable PIN code
- Service / Valet mode means the PIN code is never compromised
- Secure, unique emergency code should the PIN be forgotten
£449 Fully fitted with Tassa approval